1.22.2008

Broadway Babies

The news about Heath Ledger today made me sad. It also made me call DDD. She's in NY now, and I wanted to make sure 1) she had nothing to do with his death; and 2) she hears again about the dangers of drugs and actors. Yes, mom. I know, mom. Do you even KNOW who you're talking to? yada yada yada.

But she's been in the freezing cold NorthEast for more than a week now. I figured a reminder was in order.

She and J., friend from CU theatre program (why do they always spell it theat"re"? I think it's pretentious. But I humor all those creative artsy types anyway.) have started writing their own blawg - Broadway Bloopers about their experiences in NY, NJ and auditions and stuff. I may be just a bit predjudiced here, but I think they're both pretty darn good bloggers! Yay them!

Go check it out -
http://broadwaybloopers.blogspot.com/

btw - DDD wants to know if her aunts and cousin are reading their blog, so you might want to LEAVE A FREAKIN' COMMENT dudes! I know I never get any comments from you, but have a heart! They're newbies at it, and as they are both actors, you know they love the attention!

Mr. Ledger, Rest In Peace.

2 comments:

Lunasea said...

All right, all right! They're now on my bloglines!

Broadway Bloopers said...

Hahaha.... found it! Thanks for the shout out.