4.01.2009

what to do...what to do...

So we're thinking here - my project is stalled in a "capital freeze", DH's job is definitely considered tenuous in this economy. This might be the time to make the big jump. DH thinks maybe Montana. I think Pacific NW would be ok cuz we have family there and Lil Sis will probably end up there someday anyway. Just don't know if I can handle the rain... Either place, we could get a very nice pad for what our house will still go for here.
So whaddaya think? Any suggestions or advice?

4 comments:

Lunasea said...

Yeah. Don't post on April Fool's Day. Anyone who knows you isn't going to believe a word you say.

Sarah said...

Well I fell for it! Sigh. I am SO gullible.

But just in case your sister's wrong, which I sincerely doubt, I vote that the Arnold women move to Colorado.

Lunasea said...

Have you blogged yet about favorite April 1st tricks from the past? That'd be a good post. I especially enjoy the ones about the shots.

Broadway Bloopers said...

wow... you got me.

Move to New York. Done.