1.13.2006

National De-Lurking Week?

I've read in many blogs now that it's national de-lurking week.

Whatever. Who makes up these terms? It's a little freaky out there in the blogosphere. (see - there's another one of those terms... scary!)

I can't imagine there are more than a handful of people who visit this site with any regularity, and I can't imagine why those handful do, frankly, except that some are related to me! I don't blogroll (yet another), or join any webrings (and more!) or anything. This is not a crafty, knitty (who used "knitty" before blogs?), political, witty, medical, even mommy, or any kind of blog, really... just a piece of a bunch of them, which I guess pretty much sums me up too.

I am amused at the searches leading to this site, though - "help with teenage stepdaughters" was last week's stumper.

Well - if you're out there and feel like saying Hi, it'd be nice. (Hey, I'm the one who will NEVER send your chain letter along, so I'm not gonna coerce anyone here...) I'm gonna be awfully surprised to get more than one or two comments. But let's just give it the old college try anyway. Hi all - anyone out there?

6 comments:

Lunasea said...

::::Waving wildly:::: I'm here! I'm here! Oh, you already knew that.

Beastarzmom said...

Hah! I KNEW you were the only one! But thanks for the support!

Sarah said...

I found your blog from your post on C-bol's blog.

Despite this de-lurking nonsense, I plan to spend the week widening my butt lurking.

I even added your blog to my list of faves.

Beastarzmom said...

Wow - thanks! I find some of my favorites through comments as well. And I do frequent c-bol's site alot!

Slimbolala said...

What qualifies as a de-lurking? Is a question about de-lurking sufficient as de-lurking? Hmm...

Beastarzmom said...

Slimbolala:
Hey - with my readership, I'll take anything! Welcome!