2.15.2008

more misc

First, let me tell you guys who blog regularly that you are my heroes and I strive to walk in your shoes. OK, I'll walk in my own, I'd flop all over the place trying to fill those shoes... but still, thank you for doing what I cannot seem to accomplish.


Making up for some lost time while I'm on a roll...

After Christmas, we traveled up to Washington to visit big sis who was still holding Poppee, our father, hostage in the cold rainy weather while he waited for us to arrive. L'il sis (Luna) and family beat a hasty path out of there the day after we arrived, so we didn't get to see them.



One day it snowed and everything was white. So pretty! BK and LK went out and built a snowman. It was very fun.














It was also very small.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hee hee!