3.14.2006

incomplete thoughts

Fletcher sent me an email today with the subject line:

"in first and dropped into his seat against the"

... the WHAT????

I got another one from Isaac that says:

"cramp however, I do take into consideration that"

...that WHAT????

At least Marianna was considerate:

"or doubtful arsine"

Her subject makes no sense at all. At least I'm not hanging there trying to figure it out.

Alas, my fear of viruses and my lack of need to enlarge my penis prevents me from opening these wonders of modern email so I will never know the answers to my questions.

I know how to use my "report as spam" button as good as anyone else. Not like it does any good, but I use it.

2 comments:

Lunasea said...

Hah! I keep getting people thinking I speak German and Japanese.

Beastarzmom said...

Wonder where they get the Japanese idea from??? !