4.19.2006

Sleeping Disorder

My husband and I have a sleeping disorder. It's called snugglyitis. It's been 6 months or so since I last chatted about my stealth snuggler, but I woke up the other day to this sight and knew it had to be shared.















This is where the large sleeper gets squished into a little sliver of bed by Ms. Snuggleupagus and manage somehow to grab some sleep on that little 6 inches of king size bed. We don't know how exactly she manages this, but it's a recurring theme. We also don't know why picking her up and moving her is so darn hard in the middle of the night that we opt for "sleeping" on that sliver of bed.















A day or two later - here's what my side of the bed looked like when I rolled out of it. She's an equal opportunity snuggler. and yeah - when you're on the edge, you can't sit up and stretch or anything, you just roll out. But I can't complain - I had maybe 6 inches of PILLOW! Almost unheard of. She still gets stickers when she stays in bed all night, and she's still proud enough to brag when it happens, "I stayed in my OWN bed ALL NIGHT!!!"

But it doesn't happen nearly enough. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stealth Snuggler, I love it! Now I finally have a name for what happens to us EVERYNIGHT! However mine would be plural, Stealth Snugglers. Our king size bed accomodates a 41y, 31y, 3y and 9 month old! Can't imagine it's going to be very cozy in the hot summer months!