5.08.2008

What's in a link? and more boob squishing

It's been a while since I've looked to see what brings people to my blog. This month is pretty new, but I've already had someone find me by typing "How to steal a xbox". ???? Have I ever written about stealing an x-box? (yes, dear googler, it's AN, not A when followed by "xbox".)
I have also gotten hits with "son biting my tit" and "women squishing their breasts". I guess I should lay off the boob stories. And just when I was about to relay my latest wonder visit for my 6 month diagnostic mammogram. Well - I will anyway. Might as well, since this post has the words "tit", "breast" and "boob" in it already!


So, "diagnostic" just means they find at least 6 new and different methods of torture per visit, many of these involving removing the breast manually from the chest wall and placing it somewhere across the room. If you have ever seen the size of my breasts, you know this is extremely difficult. The good news this time is that only the 6 new and different methods REALLY hurt this time. The others were tolerable. First time for everything! The other good news is that I'm back on the yearly screening plan again. WaHOO!
So will next month have someone googling "placing breasts across the room"???

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again - there's got to be a better way to see breast tissue!

I mean, we can put a man on the moon (like, 40 years ago?) but we still have a horrible procedure that everyone puts off to check for a common cancer? What's up with that?

Also, I Googled "placing breasts across the room" and did NOT find your blog! I did, however, find much naughty poetry.